Thursday, May 2, 2013

Final post



 These are the last 3 concentrations and I don't see much of a difference because I took tons of pictures and just kinda chose from those but, I love how I've used different colors and angles throughout the process of this.








I am so proud of myself because this has caused me to really think and push myself to not be so lazy when it comes to my works now. I really enjoyed this class and the skills it has offered me. It's such an awesome feeling knowing that I have improved with my skills just over this year. I can't believe the year is almost over. I've met some amazing people and amazing artists. It was a good time this year and I'll continue to take pictures and learn throughout college and however long I continue to take pictures. This class has also pushed me to try new things besides just taking pictures. It has made me a little bit more creative in my opinion. I really had a great time and I'm thankful for all of the memories, art works, and stories shared and made throughout my senior year of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment